Sunday 16 February 2014

Must have shoes for Spring

Good morning guys! I hope you are great!
So today I thought about posting some sets which could be useful for this upcoming Spring (and no, I am not talking only about outfits).
First of all, how would you describe Spring? My answer would be: "Spring is that time of the year when it rains a lot or it´s really sunny and looks like is summer out there. Also, it´s the time when we wear colourful outfits (even if I am more of black and white than colourful) and have a big smile on our mouthes, wearing scarves and flats, shorts and parkas, all during the same day."
There is a huge variety of shoes which can be worn during Spring, and I have some which I think are "Must haves". I am talking about leather shoes, flats, slip-ons and ankle boots. Each one of us has a different style and way of thinking, and I know many of you would disagree with my idea of having these types of shoes in your wardrobe, but I think they are useful, apart from the fact that they´re really "in". (You can see/buy my favourite shoes on one of my last post).
Also, I have a favourite outfit for this Spring, which I´d wear every single day. (This one is on my last post).
Hope you have a wonderful day! Xx Kat

Must have shoes for Spring


No comments:

Post a Comment