Tuesday 1 August 2017

Not Too Much

Hi everyone! I know we are still in mid-summer and dark clothes are a no go, but that hasn´t stopped me on doing a collection of mostly black clothes and accessories, as that´s my weak spot: black on black on black. And reverse.

Everyone owns some black pieces on their wardrobe, and it is known that an all-black-outfit changes your life. To the better. Always. But sometimes it is harder than one thinks to put together an all-black-outfit when you are not exactly a person who does it very often, or you have the feeling of looking too dark and not cool enough. (Well, this is a feeling that I have sometimes and hopefully others, too hahaha).

I hope I can give you guys some ideas on how to dress in all black without making you feel like you are Lord Voldemort or anything like that for that matter. :)



P. s I have recently started watching all the Harry Potter movies (I had never watched them chronologically so I was pretty lost and not as interested in the saga as I am now), that´s why I have referenced You-Know-Who. If your summer is rainy and you don´t feel like going out, watching these movies is a good plan, let me tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment