Sunday 25 January 2015

Alexa Chung x AG

I´m coming with BIG NEWS! The one and only Alexa Chung has already launched her new collection with AG jeans- and let me tell you it´s insane! Even though everything is out of my money range (yep,everything is quite expensive and not affordable for everyone), I love love love most of the stuff she has put in our hands to buy. 
Alexa Chung, as I once made a post about her, is one of my fashion and lifestyle inspirations (and I LOVE her book "It", I recommend it 100% to anyone who would like to know a bit more of her private and personal life, her inspirations, old movies´ names and a lot more). I just really hope to meet her one day while walking around London or NY (with a bit more of hope and luck) and have a little chat with her. She´s one of those celebrities I would love to be friends with- I feel like she´s one of those people you can talk to about everything and anything, but this is something which I (sadly) do not know if it is true or not. 
In the past three years or so I have had her fashion choices as references for my both everyday and kind of "weekend" or "special events" lifestyle (if that makes any sense?), and as she has launched her new collection I feel like I need those pieces in my wardrobe- which (fortunately or unfortunately) is not true, as I have similar pieces or I can find them cheaper (so I can buy them without struggling). 
Buuuuuuuuut, that does not mean I won´t dream of buying her collection and wearing nearly everything she had designed, so as you leave me with my dreams I leave you with some ideas of styling them this 2015 :) xx

P.s
If you think my sets are too small (I´m horrible with tecnology and do not know how to change the size of my sets) you can always click on any of them and you will have a new window opened with my Polyvore, where you will be able to see the set much clearer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment