Sunday 24 January 2016

HAIRCARE 2016

Happy New Year (being a month late is not an important fact)! I hope everyone has started 2016 with a smile on their faces and good health. I think I´m the only blogger who hasn´t posted up what I got for Christmas lol, but I just need to learn how to use my camera first- this way I will upload my outfits and stuff. So until I have enough time to give myself more to this blog, I won´t be able to post good pictures (whish is pretty sad :-( ).

Anyway, I wanted to do a post about my favourite products of haircare, as it seems to be a topic not many people care about and as any other part of our bodies, it needs to be taken care of.

I have been using the Organix Coconut Water shampoo and conditioner for the past month and a half, and I wanted to clearly see any type of change in my hair before talking about them. Well, I firstly heard of them from Zoella, whose Youtube videos are my favourites. I must say that she was right on her video- these two DO make a difference on your hair after two weeks or so of using them. They make my hair waaaaaay much softer than it was before and I do find a difference on my split ends, which is something I haven´t seen before. At first I was a bit unsure as my hair felt weird, the texture seemed to be different after using these products. But now I find it as something positive, as my hair is softer and shinier. I would recommend them without hesitation-  you will love the smell!

Coconut oil is something that is appearing in more and more people´s lives everyday- and our hair is pretty much thankful for it. Coconut oil is usually put at the ends, only a small amount, after washing your hair. I have been told to put the "leftovers" on my scalp (but only whats left after using it on your ends; if you put a lot of it on your scalp it will get pretty oily and that´s not what we want), which helps with the growth and health of the hair. It has a price range that goes from 5€ to 30€ more or less, so each one should see how much they want to spend on that.

Finally, the tangle teezer is the last product on my list. This hair brush has been a salvation for my hair- it doesn´t break it as much as the other brushes, and untagles it in the smoothest way possible. Give it a go, it isn´t expensive and your hair will thank you for the rest of your life.

I hope you liked this haircare post, and I would love to know what else you think I should try to get my hair healthier! Thank you and have a great day xx

Untitled #9043


OMEGA face moisturizer
€5,55 - overstock.com


Beauty product
€7,40 - ulta.com


Organix hair shampoo
€5,36 - target.com


Tangle Teezer hair brush
€15 - selfridges.com





No comments:

Post a Comment