Sunday 25 May 2014

Black lined squares

Hi guys! I know I haven't posted in a while but here I am with some purchases I did this week!
So on Wednesday I went shopping but as I didn't have much time, I bought a basic Zara jumper (black with a zip on the back), also a short white blouse (from there, too) and what I have wanted for a long time: the H&M shirt (see pics below).
When I entered the H&M store I saw it and I was like 'I NEED it' so I took it and went straight to the changing rooms, and as it fitted me perfectly I didn't hesitate on buying it.
And yesterday, as I went with my friends to make a little photoshoot for fun, I decided to wear it and I was complimented on how cool it was. So if you are thinking on buying it or not I recommend it 100%! It's really comfy and goes with 90% of any closet, as its colours consist of black and white. So, what are you waiting for?
P.s. Guys please follow my Instagram kattaling98 if you want to keep up with some outfits, purchases, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment