Tuesday 9 August 2016

Summer Blues

Good day everyone! I know I have been MIA the past months- I have had my final exams (I passed them all with good grades and I´m attending a really cool uni next year yaaaay!) and I have been abroad the whole month of July (Florida). But now I´m back really motivated to continue uploading posts about fashion and whatnot so!


This year I have seen lots of pastel blues around the shops, and this summer has been a really good year for some rad outfits playing with pastels and warm colours mostly. They really remind me of the warm temperatures of summer, and these light tones really suit basically anyone with a good tan! (May I say this year has been the first I have been tan after four years of looking like a zombie even in summer).




























No comments:

Post a Comment