Sunday 3 August 2014

New cool shop spotted: SPORTSGIRL

Hi everyone, how is your day going so far? Mine is about to end, after a bit of cool bag shopping on the streets of Adelaide. As you can tell, I'm in love with basic and not-so-basic black bags, designer and not designer ones, but mainly black.
As today I was walking through the streets in Adelaide after going on a dolphin-cruise (it was my very first time seeing dolphins and I was really excited), I went to Colette Hayman (yes, they do have cool stuff) and tried to find the Alexander Wang's Rocco similar one in black, but unfortunately it was sold out, so I tried anoyher shop-Sportsgirl- and guess what, I found a lovely bag which I can call mine now. I have been trying to find a bag like this for ages, as I found similar ones in Spain but waited to find the one that got my heart. And I finally found it, being a basic bag which can be used for school (as I do not bring much stuff there) and for practically anything, and it's quite trendy now. As for sure, I bought it in black so I could style it with everything and have no problems with the colours.
So yes, here it is, and I'm really happy to introduce you the newest one in my bag family.
As always, if you feel like seeing how I would style it, feel free to go to katgorostiza.polyvore.com and you will see what I have in mind this winter!
Please leave your comments below, and enjoy your holidays! Love from Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment