Friday 7 August 2015

August playlist

Hello there!
Recently I have been listening to some really cool songs that actually inspire me with my outfits- yes, you can get inspiration from many sources, and one of them is music. It might sound a bit weird, but haven´t you ever felt like wanting to dress as if you were going to see your enemy on the street? And that with only listening to BBHMM (B*tch Better have My Money- Rihanna) or Flawless by Beyonce, to name some of the most famous ones.
My music taste variates so much I cannot tell what kind of music I am more into. So, if you search on my phone playlist, you may have difficulties telling which genre I am into in my everyday life.
 
 

Some of my most listened songs right now belong to One Direction, Five Seconds of Summer, Nicki Minaj, Pia Mia, Green Day, Chris Brown, and waaaay many more.
Here I will leave you some songs of my most recent playlist, tell me what are your favourite songs so I can listen to them!
 
Pia Mia- Mr President                             Pia Mia, Chris Brown & Tyga- Do It Again        
Chris Brown- Five More Hours                Nicki Minaj, David Guetta, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack- Hey Mama
Nicki Minaj & Cassie- The Boys                    5SOS- She´s Kinda Hot     
One Direction- Drag Me Down                        Taylor swift- Bad Blood       
 Blink 182- Stay Together For The Kids            Green Day- Boulevard Of Broken Dreams 



No comments:

Post a Comment