Wednesday 24 September 2014

Gotta go with new booties

Hi guys! Sorry for not posting anything last week but I have started school again and I will be really busy the first days, but I will try to post as much as I can!
Okay, so as I am back from Australia, I got the chance to use my whole wardrobe, and I finally got a perfect outfit for these cloudy days.
One of my last purchases were the Zara boots, which are quite similar to the YSL Patti ones but waaaay much cheaper, so I got them!
I went for a really simple outfit today, with black and stripes mostly.
I also got the chance to show off my new Zara leather biker jacket (which is on sale now!), and I have to say this outfit is one of the most comfortable ones I have ever tried.
Here I leave you some pictures, do not forget to visit my Polyvore (katgorostiza.polyvore.com) and comment below! X Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment