Saturday 5 April 2014

Simple outfit for today

Hello lovelies! It is finally April (well, for five days now), and in less than two weeks I am finally sixteen, which I think it is a pretty good age, as you get closer to ebing an adult (which I dislike) but that means you are free to do more things, such as staying out late (not too late, but well).
So today, the fifth of April, I thought of wearing a simple outfit, as I am being really lazy these days to think of a "boom outift", as I am going on a school trip on Monday and I need to prepare everything and that stresses me out. It is the only excuse I can find as a reason why my latest oufits are not complicated at all.
Today I thought of wearing the Topshop Lacey jeans (sadly sold out), a similar top to the below one (but as it is black and with a USA flag, I think both of them are quite similar), a must-have denim jacket (I repeat, a MUST HAVE for this Spring- Summer), my favourite shoes ever (high white converse, if anyone was wondering) and my Stradivarious black bag (similar to the Rebecca Minkoff one you can see below), along with a pair of rings which are essentials for my Saturday Outfits.
Hope you have a wonderful day, much love from me! (Don´t forget to comment anything you want below the post!)
Ootd :)


No comments:

Post a Comment