Wednesday 20 August 2014

Everyday friends.

Happy Wednesday everyone! Lately I have been using quite a lot some particular types of bags- and guess what this post is going to be about. That´s right. My favourite bags at the moment.
I normally wear a bag whenever I go (except when I go to the bakery) and it is one of the ways I survive everyday, if that makes any sense. I carry what I need to go through the day (basics usually, such as pencil case, makeup bag, etc) and it instanly makes my outfit one thousand times better.
So the past few weeks I have been obsessed with bags like snapbacks, big totes and bowling bags. They are quite perfect for my everyday life; I can carry a snapback to school without looking like a twelve-year-old girl with her My Little Pony bag, or just with a big tote making my outfit look like Kerr´s. 
As I have quite an obsession with designer bags, they are normally used in my Polyvore sets, but there many cheaper similar that can be found anywhere.
Here I leave you with some ideas :) Love you x


No comments:

Post a Comment