Saturday 7 June 2014

Donostia

Hello guys! Today's post will be about an incredible shop called By Wicca, which I saw while I was in Donostia (in The Basque Country, a very beautiful and great place for tourism and shopping) with my family, as I had a meeting about aboad travelling to Australia (yes guys, I cannot wait to go there!).
So, as I was walking through the streets, I got the opportunity to see this shop from the outside, as it was closed (it was 9 p.m. by that time), but I was able to see some clothes which I (and also my mum... yes, my mum) would love to have in our wardrobes.
I saw this tank shirt with a simple bycicle on the front and I fell in love with it, as it's wearable and fashionable during summer, and it's minimalist and fun.
Also, I saw the typical hipster jumper with the 'geek' thing (which I haven't got) and the wine colour just gets me everytime I see it. I love that jumper!
To end my live for this shop, I also got the chance to see a beautiful vintage artwork of Kurt Cobain, and I'd like to see it hanging on any wall of my room!
I also got a T-shirt of The Rolling Stones from this shop two years ago or so, thanks to my mum (credits to her for being the best mum in the world)
Leave your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment