Saturday 1 March 2014

80´s and 90´s fashion becoming popular again!

Hi there! For the past months I have been looking at some celebrities´ outfits and designers´ new products, and all I can see is that some of the most fashionable things nowadays are inspired in the 80´s and 90´s, such as high neck cropped shirts, high-waisted jeans, boyfriend jeans, fur coats, some hairstyles...
So what I thought was the idea of doing some Polyvore sets inspired on the 80´s and 90´s, just because of the fact that I love what was fashionable at those times. I am really inspired on that kind of fashion, and now that is becoming more and more popular among us, I´m getting really excited to buy some clothes like that.
Here is one of my favourite outfits I´ve made on Polyvore:
Untitled #1908



If you feel like, you can visit my polyvore profile here , and let me know what you think of my sets. :) Much love from me! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment