Thursday 27 March 2014

Obsesions- March

Hi guys, a lot of time has passed since I last posted! Sorry, but I have been busy with school and stuff, but here I am again!
Today I come with my last obsesions- sweaters and sneakers. I know it is not a new tren to wear short sleeved sweaters and sneakers such as slip ons, with platform or just the typical ones, but lately I have been making Polyvore sets with them- I think I fell in love with such comfortable pieces of clothing.
I am sure mnay of you have had days when you do not want to wear a long sleevd sweater because you know you will be hot but you do not want to go only on a shor sleeved T-Shirt because you will be cold- well, the solution to this problem is... the Oscar de la Renta´s sweater! It keeps you casual and comfy, what more could you ask for?
And what about your feet? It is not like everyone likes wearing stiletto heels everyday, and less if you do not want to get up the next day with a terrible footache. Also, the slip ons- trend is amazing in my opinion, it is one of the most comfortable ways to wear shoes on your feet. But apart from slip ons, you can wear different sneakers with you this Spring!
I leave you with some of my ideas! X

No comments:

Post a Comment