Friday 12 December 2014

Acne Studios dark boots

Lately Acne Studios has been one of my favourite brands to play with in my Polyvore sets- yes, it is really expensive, but hey, it also is quite original and always on point. So, who is the real winner here?
I have been obsessed with their dark boots- both black and dark blue. They can be all leather, suede, mixed or patent! These are great to create millions of different everyday looks. They are obviously easy to pull off with anything- no matter if it´s summer or winter.
Dark ankle boots are considered to be really sofisticated and a "must have" these past years, and it does not seem to be one of those trends which dissapear easily. Also, the fact of being dark-coloured makes them easier to style in my opinion, as I am more of a girl who nearly everyday is dressed in black, as I love dark colours. Ad Acne has amazing and really cool boots that made me want to buy them all!
Have a look on my ideas and tell me what you think! Kat x


No comments:

Post a Comment