Friday 27 February 2015

February favourites

Hi guys! So this is the end of February, and I decided to make a post with my favourite picks from this month, as I have recently been doing.
As we all know (or most of us), slip-ons are some fo the comfiest shoes out there, and thankfully they are in right now, so if you haven´t got a pair, this is your signal to buy them! You will not regret it and will have an opportunity to make good outfits in your everyday life. Recently I am so in love with monochrome ones- grey and black with something on them to make them different in a simple way- letters, drawings, different patterns...
And as Spring is arriving, I am willing to buy some Birckenstock Arizona or Madrid and some flare jeans- yes, they are in again! Next time I go shopping I will try them, and if they suit me I will definitely buy them- the need of this jeans in my wardrobe is getting bigger and bigger by every second that passes.
Saint Laurent, as one of my top brands (it´s a shame it is so expensive), has usually got the most amazing pieces of clothing and bags/ compliments that my fashion inspirations have used for quite a while now. Their ankle boots and bags are just fabulous, even though it is said that the leather of the bag stretches after a while.
Bandanas are also a unique complement that many fashion bloggers (no one less than the Blonde Salad´s Chiara Ferragni) have been seen using them, and let me tell you they look rad!
Also, white shirts are a must, always, and this time Étoile Isabel Marant has a really cool one, even though it is quite difficult to afford. (This really sucks)
And for eyewear, Rayban is and will always be my favourite brand, and for the past 5 or 7 months I have been looking for some all-black sunnies with a good price, and hopefully will get them someday!
Hope you have a fun day/night xx.
Untitled #5799

No comments:

Post a Comment